-Vechain almost at the likely bottom of its correction (78,6% correction horizontal in blue) - around 20.000 satoshi. Currently at 22.000.
- Given the incredible fundamentals of this one, this might be a good, if not a very good, if not an amazing and scarce opportunity for purchasing some.
- Looking at the RSI: only at 5, or in normal language: incredibly oversold
- still needs a bit time before a golden cross can be forged accordingly
- All things considered, this is an incredibly oversold token
- Parabolic drop from 40k sats 0.02% to current level (22.1k at time of writing);
- Still hugely oversold. RSI of 13.9 on Daily, which is all time low for VeChain;
- Weak support soon, due to price action in January and .786 fib level). Let's hope VEN 0.00% will bounce on this area;
It seems like it is a great entry on this level. You can put your stop-loss on approx. 18k sats 0.02% . The upside is great.
This is not financial advice, just my opinion. DYOR!