- Retested 'Cup & Handle' breakout
- Testing VET All Time High ( ATH )
- 250% away from VEN ATH (100:1 swap equivalent price)
- Wave 3 target is $0.71
- Wave 4 targets are between:
- $0.249 (0.236 retracement of wave 3)
- $0.132 ( of wave 3)
- Wave 5 targets are:
- $2.02 (1:1 length of wave 1 projected from wave 4 (0.382 fib) this is in confluence with the algo target -0.236 of wave 3)
- $3.87 (1:1 length of wave 1 projected from wave 4 (0.236 fib))
For a deeper analysis and Standard targets for VET see the linked chart below.
Never Trust. Verify.
D.Y.O.R. Not Financial Advice, Just an Observation.
Always remember: is not about being right, it's about increasing your odds.
Be prepared to be wrong. Risk management is key. Capital preservation above all else.
Also, in terms of taking profits in crypto (I know, you can't give financial advice ;), what do you think is best for newcomers and inexperienced traders?
Taking profits along the way (e.g 10% at .20 cents, 10% at .30 cents, 10% at .40 cents, etc.)
Buying and holding until deeper into the cycle (ex. in wave 3 julyish~ and wave 5 beginning of 2022)
There's also the notion of swing trading, buying at short-term dips and selling at local tops and just repeating until peak of bull cycle.
I know it's very speculative. My original plan was to take profits as it goes up, but seeing your chart and knowing VET, I'm more inclined to hold for just a little bit longer (towards wave 3) since I don't want to pull out too early (that's what she said ;). LOL. Your wisdom is greatly appreciated. Thank you!