VET still solid. Be cautious

VET still following bullish trend line from its breakout. Depending on where this 4hr closes could give us another leg up. Im currently holding long. If we don’t get another leg up I’ll be looking to add more around $0.019. The daily close below 786 Fib level could pose a difficult barrier short term. Overall I have a cautious view on the market as of recently. I’ll be holding crypto’s long but won’t be adding to any new positions until BTC fully breaks out from the 12k level. I think it’s more likely we have another breakout here but a dip is definitely possible for the entire market.


Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out