Wow guys what a wild ride it's been. Congrats to everyone who got in before the first wave. I'm new to trading so the initial appearance may seem strange.

I wanted to get this idea out to you guys ASAP

I'm super bullish . it's daybreak on east coast usa. Rise and shine let's get rich. Your "main" alt coins on binance, xvg etc, do numbers in the 50,000 vol when they pump. We're already at 118% + and the coin has only been on binance a few hours. This'll attract attention - and we've got some room to grow at 13.4k 24h vol. A 3x looks attainable. Maybe quick.

As you see I've counted out the 5 bull waves.

We just experienced the first. Right now we're bearish as we're breaking down these walls. Naturally so after such a big push up, hence the long retracement.

I'll be entering on the fibs provided the trend engages.

Good luck to everyone and cheers to my first chart published.

Stop loss at 14. Waves indicate prices + patterns. Not exact timing

*** UPDATE***

in the time it took me to write this up half the walls in the "200- teens" have come down. we're so bullish . 200 appears to be the support currently. bounced off the first fib buy
did my best to get this out so buy ins may not be accurate. use your wits. overall wave trends should still apply.

- If we've started wave 2 and break the 1 fib @ 228 then you'll have an opportunity to buy in as it retraces. Use the start of the 2nd push up wave as support and buy above it.
Comment: We broke through the fib. Wave 2 in progress.

If you move my yellow 2nd wave up it fits to the 1.68 fib perfectly & retraces to .618

I'm calling a safe re-rebuy above the .618 fib 19694
Trade active
Comment: we've bounced off the .5 fib. trade entered above the .618 fib as described.

ate a lot of those walls and we'll see a try on 24 again soon here. afterwards it may sideways a bit. i see a lot of optimists fomo'ing low buys. once the trend is clear that we bounced they'll likely come up
Comment: strong support on the fib. looking good. i'm checking out for a bit
Comment: chewing away at the walls. our volume continues to rise - 22k / 24 hr now. this will keep getting us more attention at 110% gain currently. let people see the trend building. we built it... they will come
Comment: everything is ticking on time. when we're about to drop on the rsi - we initiate a little bull wave like right now. slowly moving along. this feels very controlled
Comment: looks like we're gonna hit around 19-20 and bounce back down to 15, guessing. good exit point if you want to. these walls are brutal. i'm gonna reduce my position by 1/3
Comment: so i chose to hold strong on this call.

it never broke the stop and currently we're seeing a breathe of life

we'll see what happens. very curious where this coin goes a month + from now. read good things on the team and a rumor of amazon partnership. that's a big claim so dyor
Comment: Hey everyone let's see where we're at

Here's a quick sketch of a 1h chart. For something drawn better, look to my next idea published on the 4h

We're approaching another opportunity to exit. Last grazed 19, next will be in the 17 - 21 range. High spread because this is a potential reversal, however I think it will fail and turn into a trap.

Now i'll go into a lengthy analysis of what happened

It's not a good look to start an update with an exit point. So let's explore that.

If you didn't profits or leave on the pump to 27 you've got an opportunity to leave coming up. However I implore you to look at the deeper psychology of the situation.

The 4h state we're headed down. I'll be publishing a new idea after this update.

Since i'm in a position that's too big to hold, I'm gonna make the best risk analysis decision based on right now. I advise the same with mindfulness of the long-term trajectory.

What's that look like? Take a look at the day charts and assess where you think this coin is going. They're laughable at this point and we haven't seen any real "first push up".

The 4h tell a different story, with the first bottom being at 10k sats. We'll see a nice push up here to the 16-18 range. that's your exit point if you desire to. I think we'll then continue down, hard, to 7-8k sats. The absolute low is 5k. Then we'll see a big push up and who knows what happens from there.

Now account for what's going on with BTC. Bearish IMO. Doesn't bode well for new coin when it started out like this.

Because a lot of people got burned. The sentiment in the community is not exactly happy. However the tech and company itself looks good.

Personally, I missed the first opportunity to exit so i'll be exiting my position size by 1/3 as previously stated. This could turn into a potential gain compared to the previous exit point as i'm expecting at least a trap in the 16-18 range.

My personal error was jumping in too deep on a new coin. It's a high risk high reward move. If you bought less than 15 and sold 25+ grats on your 4h profit. I didn't, thinking we would moon, based on that momentum. Now it makes sense that it couldn't be sustained. Multiple lessons here

Back to VIBE

The company and team look good. There's consensus in a few communities i'm plugged into that the tech is solid. Holding this for a month and not calling in the loss isn't a bad idea.

Once this bottoms out it could be a good buy. The burned ones will be scarred and stay out until it spikes (the first real push up) and FOMO back in. Of course at another loss.

Whales continue to manipulate and will accumulate great amounts. Once it pumps they'll profit greatly and dump on a whole lot of FOMO.

Those who stayed out will see that it's bottom'd out and make the smart decision to go in.

VIBE is likely to resume the common trajectory we see on alt-coins. Relative to news updates, tech annoucements, BTC, etc. There's no indication this is a bad long term hold.


Inc pump to .00016 - .00018 (High of 21) potential exit if you're short term. trend is bearish. potential bottom is .000078
nice man for this job its too late to bye now or what thnx:p
@Haluci, risky call at this point
you think there is a bull flag forming posibly?
i was stupid enough to buy at 2800 sats do you think it will come back in a day or to? or just cut my losses and move on?
goodassliving VaNCitYCryPTOo
@VaNCitYCryPTOo, this sell wall is brutal. we're on a nice little bounce up at this exact moment in time, much overdue. i'm weighing the same options. the support is 15 and we bounced off it. so that's good.. but most other things aren't looking good.

depends how much btc you can afford to lose

you could ride this uptrend and exit. then of course it'll moon right? haha. your call man. i'd say a few days to recover 2800 as a guess
ahmed.abrar007 VaNCitYCryPTOo
@VaNCitYCryPTOo, its upto you, but some pattern is forming, please wait its complete and confirm so that i can tell u, i am just a student not an advisor. May i know how much btc u invested like if u have 10% of your portfolio then just sell it for loss.
ahmed.abrar007 ahmed.abrar007
@ahmed.abrar007, wait for sometime, its up trending not yet confirm
ahmed.abrar007 ahmed.abrar007
@ahmed.abrar007, will Crash Hard, dump it
VaNCitYCryPTOo ahmed.abrar007
@ahmed.abrar007, ive got .8 btc in it im fucked please let me know
ahmed.abrar007 VaNCitYCryPTOo
@VaNCitYCryPTOo, Bro, it will go down further. Just Dump it
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out