- We already saw two blow ups in this year, but again of the VXX is still . Upper key area is/will be 27,50-29,50
- Heikin-Ashi is , but we may see a higher low this week. We have to check it again on friday close. Meanwhile pls note the positive divergence being built in haDelta!
Price reached key resistance at15,50
- EWO is , but it has also been building a positive divergence.
- is , but Kijun is dropping lower. First reversal indication would come with a close above and Tenkan, confirmation and spike when Kijun is crossed too.
- Heikin-Ashi is noisy. Small like candles in a row. haDelta? -> positive divergence, but still hesitating ard zero line.
- EWO is , with some positive divergence.
- Key levels for a reversal and for a counter long setup: 16,75 / 18,00 / 21
Conclusion: we still have time before a proper buy signal emerges, but where to start bottom fishing in if not here, with so many divergencies on the charts?
Buy small, and buy more in case you see a firm Heikin-Ashi reversal signal, with price breaking above supports.