AnimusTheGreat
Long

WABI-BTC (for potential 400% till end of July?)

BINANCE:WABIBTC   TAEL / Bitcoin
FA:
Looking strong, check the pink notes. However faith in the managements after yesterdays AMA decreased my confidence.

TA:
-Touching the bottom of the possible falling wedge
- RSI and STOCH RSI are a GO and ready to test the upper part of the wedge . MACD needs to start turning upwards.
- Scenario I am waiting for is: Rejection by the upper line of the wedge and pull back to B1 to establish support.

Buy zones:
B1 - Wait for verification of support before initiating the long order. Price could spike up to 161 to 205 but it will be rejected by the heavy resistance (verified by fib level on pull back)
B2 - Next possible order zone
B3 - I will fill up my bag

Some potential targets:
1. Red zone on a short term since WABI should be re-branding soon
2. If the macro forces will be on WABI's side target price somewhere between 61.80 and 78.60 fib level should be achiavable
3. Once they release masternodes and requirements together with APP's V3 we could see FOMO to kick in and project the price to FOMO Zone where it will be my exit in the best case.

Otherwise WABI should be also great yearly HOLD project. Check the related ideas for complete road-map.

Not a financial advise, just my way of thinking...feel free to comment. If you wanna join our community, feel free to send me PM

Brg and watch for BTC movments!

Animus the great
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out