With this court descion should I just be waiting for a pop and sell for loss?
Or do my 18k shares carry on just worth nothing until company emerges and succeeds?
I have 18100 shares. (46k/2.54per)
I was planing on holding for long term. But the bankruptcy has me a little scared. Do you think it hours to zero? New share issues? What happens then. I assumed I’d have 18k share but the worth would be .50 (-2.00 for me). Is this accurate?
I was planing long. But no wondering if I sell and take loss?
Big_Mike716 seanmcmanus_wv
@seanmcmanus_wv, I think crude may have another pop in price but chances are crude will re-test $20, you don't want to be long any oil stocks during this TF unless u can hold thru, EOY crude crude be above $60, then wll will boom
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar About Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Private Messages Chat Sign Out