If gold continues its decline tomorrow and silver is just lagging we have to forget about it.
If gold pops tomorrow and gold's decline starts to stretch for a week we might hold this short till Friday maybe Monday.
I will post here if this trade is closed
It has a date with the bottom of the bull flag at 19$ in the following days....
As gold is moving down into the DCL silver will follow to the bottom of the flag.
It will be a very fast move. It will fall 1$ in 5-6 hours.
I think the drop starting here also.
It could be very fast: 4-5 hours of strong decline.
Silver drop is very fast. If it starts it can print a 1$ drop in 3-4 hours.
Ok then steady.
I'm still holding this short and I will take profit immediately as price tags 19.2$.
This kind of trendline-crawling could be bullish after 2-3 more days.
If it's a triangle it can break down or up.
If we are not breaking down in 2-3 days I'm going to close the position
as I don't want to be get caught in a pennant which breaks to the upside with a 5$ rally to 26$...
So I would like to see a break of today's low very soon.(tomorrow or the day after tomorrow)
I think tomorrow we will continue the decline but always good to close some profit.