- setup is turning a bit back to neutral from bearish: Chikou hits Price, weak Tenkan/Kijun setup
- weekly trading range is 15,60 - 18,00. A break above 18,00 would turn Silver into strategic
- Heikin Ashi signal is rather , but the current candle has one week to develop. In case we see selling this wee in Silver , the candle will change back to neutral.
- weekly Kijun Sen support is 16,23
- Nice move from the lows of 15,50, exactly up to the Kumo. the Kumo stopped bulls for now. Heikin Ashi candle showed undecision on Friday and is followed by a candle today. From this setup we can see a dip back to Kijun Sen at 16,30. Wether it will decrease further is a question, as the setup itself i less now.
- setup is neutral: weak Tenkan/Kijun cross, Chikou crossed above past candles and price should decrease a lot to change it back to .
So going with Heikin Ashi signal I enterred short position. For a few more days it can work, but we have to watch price action closely at daily Kijun Sen, especially that it is almost at same level as the weekly Kijun, so it will is extremely important.