SL@ 16.55 (-40), TP@ 15.20 (+95)
- after being stoped out last time with a small win, I go today for the second try to short silver
- even if silver is more than gold at the moment, the momentum after a very impulsive move is kind a stalled
- gold is usually leading the direction in pm sector and gold is rather week than strong in the last days
- so, at least a bigger correction in silver is really possible
- if we fall below 15 USD, many SL will be triggered and even a bigger fall (to 14 USD?) is possible
Disclaimer: There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading forex , trading on margin and trading at all. I assume no responsibility or liability for any trading or investment results. My posted statements and charts may unintentionally include inaccuracies. All content posted is for educational purposes only and is not a financial advice. The presented set-ups are not solicitations of any order to buy or sell.