FX_IDC:XAUAUD   GOLD / AUSTRALIAN DOLLAR
19 2 3
Be ready to buy the kumo breakout.
Chinkou above price, kijun shows a change in trend.
I would place a small buy now then a larger trade after the breakout.
I dont use a stop loss, but you could put a stop loss just under 1771 after the breakout and move it up when and if the chinkou breaks through the cloud.
Comment: I am still waiting on a possible upmove when cs hits price it may move back up fast and then we can look for another breakout at that time if that happens.
Comment: I am moving on to other trades, I guess the lesson to take from this pattern is there was no bullish future green cloud so that was reason to hold off until the breakout.
If all breakouts were equal we would all be rich.
Closed my small position for a small loss.
Will wait for further opportunities.
Reply
Still waiting on the bullish green kumo of course, it will happen.
Reply
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体
台灣
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out