39 0 6
I am already in this trade but you could wait for cs             to break though ks to take the trade, we do not currently have any sign of a bullish kumo so be ready to exit the trade on bearish candle formations..
Trade closed manually: No trade as price has been rejected by cloud and candle indicated downward momentum.
Comment: You could now enter on a short term sell position but I am moving on to other trades.
Comment: There may be an opportunity to buy soon, current candle is shaping up to be a very bullish pin bar reversal.
If you want to be on the safe side you could wait for a bullish kumo or wait for cs to break through ks..
Comment: Waiting for cs to break through ks and buy this is looking like a very bullish move
Comment: Opened this buy trade again on the cs breaking through ks.
Trade closed: target reached: I am out of this trade, will wait to see if price breaks outside cloud before entering again on the buy.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out