They talk in two sides , Mostly talk Gold will drop after this because of data and another side look Gold Still Bullsih heading to new High.
For me, I don't care which way Gold would like to go.
Only move 150+ pips per day it is Ok for me.
We only use Stoploss and follow market move.
I try to check scenario like this
A. Open market Gold open gap and drop a little and heading to 1550+ zone
B. Drop retest Red and heading to new high.
C. Drop Drop Drop and break down Red . ( This case is dangerous , we must change bias to short if drop new low below 1480 )
Any case occure , we only follow and cutloss if neccesay.
I will discuss again in comment after trend to happen in any case.
*** For some friend which buy around 1494 zone ( as I send in private idea )
only close partial profit and move sl to be .you don't woory about it because we all in profit and already eat 300 pips .only wait market move in which side if in bad case in Case C, if break red line, we may sell after confirm break down . if can't break we only buy more again.
I still bias in case A. and B. but be caution in bad case too and have plan to manage.
for who have not any position, Wait till market chose which case and follow .
" Let 's market flow and we walk with her."
This private idea that I talk about :
wait for more calm and will do again.
and some group that have better entry I close partial profit around 1548
and keep only 25% left.
do nothing wait till more calm.
for scalper Buy make profit than sell.
if sell must prepare high drawdown.
but I recommend to do nothing if you have not any position.
wait till see reversal signal for buy .
or it break up blue line.
or scalping sell ( not recommend if you have not time to monitor)
These private idea I just partial close some profit