blake200
Long

one possible scenario. Regression at 1348.00

FX:XAUUSD   Gold/U.S. Dollar
217 15 5
5 months ago
one possible scenario
Regression at 1348.00
Bounce back at 1325-1328

5 months ago
Comment: Ok so 1357! I still wouldn't trust this Bullish Rally to continue with out a little retracement . To BUY now would be Risky.
5 months ago
Comment: Retracement happened as expected, now waiting for a double bottom at 1350.80 before i place a trade
hectordsd
5 months ago
im following this trade closely, im long with 4 btc leveraged x20 from 0.2 in whaleclub.co, im long from 1316.4 with a return of 0.07 btc for 37.5% and im very happy
Reply
blake200 hectordsd
5 months ago
so you trade using a Bitcoin account? so leverage 1;20, that sounds pretty standard. 37.5% what, Risk/Reward?
Reply
hectordsd blake200
5 months ago
37.5% on returns! this is my position: http://imgur.com/8C1BKPr i wanted to close and take profits today but the market closed but i ignored the fact the market closes weekends, i will be looking to close below 1348 as you say in your chart
Reply
blake200 hectordsd
5 months ago
Very nice!! I also forgot about the market closing, so wrapped up in analysis. I opened at 1320.00 and closed at 1340.11 to be safe.
Reply
blake200 hectordsd
5 months ago
hope you closed in time :)
Reply
hectordsd blake200
5 months ago
uh, i didnt. Should i close now? Im more than happy anyways, chech this http://imgur.com/1RhpArl, the most succeful trade i ever made.
Reply
blake200 hectordsd
5 months ago
well it would be the safe option when taking into consideration the markets current state of volatility.I checked your trade, very good! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY!
Reply
blake200 hectordsd
5 months ago
Did you use a stop loss if so what was it? mine was 1296
Reply
blake200 hectordsd
5 months ago
Yeah to be safe you could CLOSE then reopen after any regression has bottomed out. what do you think?
Reply
hectordsd blake200
5 months ago
yes, i will reopen if the price hit 1320. I did not have a stop loss, in gold i trust hehe
Reply
faylee
5 months ago
almost agreed!!
Reply
blake200 faylee
5 months ago
Oh really! Have you posted anything similar? It would be great to cross reference analysis.
Reply
faylee blake200
5 months ago
No, i didn't post short term plan:)
Reply
blake200 faylee
5 months ago
I checked out your analysis for XAU/USD before Brexit, very nice :)
Reply
blake200
5 months ago
Retracement happened as expected, now waiting for a double bottom at 1350.80 before i place a trade.
Reply
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out