You can only draw and long-term channels.
If you're still not mad at me, we're starting now !
Trade is a relative concept and the buyer meets the seller relatively.
Therefore, and channels can provide little information about in relatively time-dependent breaks.
I am not a licensed broker at first, but I spent a lot of time in the CFTC and section, especially in interpreting Commercial positions with all other relative indicators and .
The so-called concept of the whales in recent times is actually producers and owners of large official capital.
They have to divide the amount of sales they find in their sales because the positions they carry are huge.
While the price is falling while buying, they have to make gradually while the price is rising.
Or they will not find buyers for their goods.
Now we will consider a trade cycle with reasonable figures in the figures you see in the picture.
We are doing it first bar after signal with average price as real trade :
Example Rule : Our position size : Last block * 1.5
Distributional Buy Blocks :
1.Buy point = 1298.3 ( Position size = %1 )
2.Buy point = 1214.1 (Position size = %1.5 )
3.Buy point = 1194.5 (Position size = %2.25 )
4.Buy point = 1193.1 (Position size = %3.375 )
Cost = (1298.3 * 1 + 1214.1 * 1.5 + 1194.5 * 2.25 + 1193.1 * 3.375) / 8.125 = 1210.4
Distributional Sell Blocks :
Example Rule :
Let's divide our sales into same levels according to our expectations.
But in risky places that we think to be a definite negative trend, let's definitely empty our position and not carry a position.
If the negative trend came after the first sale, then let's clear it all.
All experts draw channels and trends for this.
(I started using my high-end system, but channels and are still important, because I think everything that shows relativity in trade is very important! )
Our buy levels was 4 and sum of ratios = 8.125
1. Sell block = 1 / 8.125 = %12.3
2. Sell block = 1.5/ 8.125 = %18.46
3. Sell block = 2.25 / 8.125 = %27.69
4. Sell block = 100 - (1.sell block + 2.sell block + 3. sell block ) = 41.55
Finally : Sell Points
1. Sell point = 1223.923 (3 consecutive purchases were shortened in one buy , If I had sold 3 times in a row, my wife would have been much higher because the rate would have increased in the hills, but the sample would have been too long.Although I use a very successful system, I divide it into 10 and I empty all of them in the definite negative trend.You may divide by 15 or 20 with distributional buy too or decrease dist ratio.Here you can not sell anywhere in the whole position can be seen when you see the negative signs, I do not prefer only as a stoploss I use this last safety.)
2. Sell point = 1243.57
3. Sell point = 1285.67
4. Sell point = 1310.93
Average sell point : (1223.923 * 12.3 + 1243.57 * 18.46 + 1285.67 * 27.69 + 1310.93 * 41.55 ) / 100 = 1280.798
Net profit = ((1280.798 - 1210.4) / 1210.4) * 100 = 5.816
As a result, our senior investor has already increased per unit 5.8 percent in a short time.
In doing so, commercials provided liquidity to the markets and did not have the problem of not finding buyers.
Stoploss here means emptying the whole position, for me 4 bars means stoploss in all directions.
I will adjust the rates and use it in real ideas and real trade.
Stay tuned! Noldo.
You can look at the corresponding script until it is prepared:
and i started ideas about that you can take a look , thanks for your feedback , regards !
Hi, this logic applies to every instrument being processed.
It is safer in liquid markets.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple.
I will share examples of this.
Thank you for your interest !