- picture is to neutral. Chikou hits Price candles. Kijun Sen and Senkou 'A' started to point up. Kumo is getting thinner ahead.
- Heikin Ashi pattern shows consolidation below the Kumo. This week the candle, haDelta and the Oscillator setup points toward a possible bias.
- First important weekly key level is still at 1240
- Neutral within the Kumo cloud. Price trades exactly at equilibrium. Looking at average lines there is no bias in any direction.
- Heikin Ashi system is giving mixed signals
- Can be above 1220, below 1170.
My personal feeling is still that we'll see a breakout rather than a move.
I still hold some strategic long position. (I had to offload some remaining USD cash anyway)