- Major and setup. Stronger supports at 1312 and 1280+
- 6th week of consolidation. Possibly building another .
- watch haDelta for a cross up this week.
- is a question. If price continues up, it will fail to cross down.
- Consolidation at/around Kijun Sen. Chikou is at past candles. Tenkan and Kijun both flat.
- Supports: 1335 / 1300-1312
- Heikin-Ashi patern shows consolidation, but it has a bias until price can not break and close below Kijun Sen.
Also haDelta and haOscillator shows some slowly increasing force.
- EWO ticks higher again (another small signal?)
- Formation may be a triangle, with upper key at 1360.
Note that (measured by ATR) is very low! This means two things:
1. In case you have a trade setup, you can trade higher nominal amount now due to lower ATR (assuming same nominal fix % stop loss / trade)
2. Once we see a breakout from the triangle, the move will be sharp and quick, sending ATR higher again!
Fro me it looks like a breakout has higher chance. Get ready to increase longs!