Gold dropped hard last Tuesday (26th May), breaking a MAJOR 4H that has been supporting its upside momentum since the beginning of May.
The price is now going up in a very convenient way forming the pattern and doing a perfect re-test of the broken 4H .
Therefore, we are favoring the scenario on Gold for next week.
Moreover, due to the current ongoing protests in the U.S., we have also planned for a possible scenario. As we might witness more demand on Gold if the riots/protests increase in violence; as investors would "logically" be moving into the Gold safe-heavens until the situation is clear.
📰 Economical News to watch for:
1) U.S. ISM Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI)
2) U.S. ADP Nonfarm Employment Change
3) U.S. ISM Non-Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI)
4) U.S. Crude Oil Inventories
5) U.S. Initial Jobless Claims
6) U.S. Non-farm Payrolls (NFP)
7) U.S. Unemployment Rate
This could be a very volatile week, so stay cautious!
Risk ONLY: 2-3%
For more updates follow us on our Telegram: