Gold weekly - Divergences

FX:XAUUSD   Gold Spot / U.S. Dollar
566 6 24
This week is going to be an interesting week.
The week before last gold             printed a bullish Marubozu candlestick with a breakout. But last week there was no follow through. We had a red doji candlestick . And the beginning of this week we are coming down again.
We have divergence between price and the RSI . WHile we had a higher high in price RSI was not able to move higher into the overbought territory. Also MACD looks week to me.

I'm starting to believe that the breakout was a fake move to get more bulls on board before we get a seriuos correction at the end of the new bull market's first stage...
This week should give us the answer: Will gold             rally against the strengthening dolar and soaring stock markets?
I don't think so.
Comment: I'm waiting for the confirmation of the bulltrap on the 4hrs / daily chart.
As soon as I see the sign I will launch Gold's daily post. I want to be 100% sure the daily cycle top is in. Now I'm 95% sure that gold's intermediate decline has started.
Bulls have to face a serious decline this week.
Comment: PS.: Thank To NEXUZ for the weekend discussion on gold's weekly chart.
The dollar made a strong move today. If it retraces will gold retrace to the upside and would this be a good time to jump in rather than chase it from here? I'm thinking 1280's.
Renegade7 Renegade7
By the size of this move maybe that's wishful thinking. Maybe it's more like look out below.
cheers mate! i had to thank you for sharing your knowledge and time :)
Is there a chance for gold to test a higher price again like above $1300?
Never say never, but it seems to me that gold is topped at 1303.
There will be higher prices in July , but before that we will have a correction. A tough one.
If you are long you have to get prepared for even a decline to 1150. If you are ready for this mentally and "capitally" it's not a problem.
But at the bottom it will look like gold is going 1000$. All of your senses will tell you to close the position.
MoLee chartwatchers
Thank you. And thankfully I'm not in any position at the moment. Just scouting when would be the best time to enter short on this one. Whether to wait for the price to do a retracement or to head on in when my 12 EMA cross the 36 EMA on the 4 hourly chart.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out