XAUUSD | Ascending Triangle Movement Until 21/09/2016

FX_IDC:XAUUSD   Gold Spot / U.S. Dollar
Hi everyone!

As i insistently said in my last posts, speculative movements are occurred under my green line 1. As i said again in this post "I see that after the price had touch to green line 1, a strong movements had came in 2 days and it touch blue line 1 least." A strong movement had came!

I keep my chart but i have added price labels and yellow arrows for next 2 weeks.

Please note that time prediction is always been hard but i expect an ascending triangle movement until 21/09/2016 which visits my price labels.

In a nutshell when i see 1331-1333 $ i will be "seller" , when i see 1316 i will be "buyer" for next 2 weeks.

At 21/09/2016 the price may suddenly touch to 1317 and then rise.

This is not an investment advice, all these are analysis based predictions and notes for myself.

Best regards.

Comment: Waiting to get a position
Trade active
Trade active: Add sell positions
Trade active
Trade active
Comment: Some sell positions closed, others are waiting for 1317xx
Comment: instagram/OnursoyVolkan to see the profits
Trade closed manually: instagram/OnursoyVolkan to see the profits
Agreed with the sell for monday. Like from me.
+1 Reply
TheZabisyu TheZabisyu
But it will not make 32, if we think about sell entry.
OnursoyVolkan TheZabisyu
It may be between 1330-1333. I will sell step by step :)
TheZabisyu OnursoyVolkan
Heading Towards Daily point for Monday is 1315. It is the point where market should be heading on opening.
Current swing High is 1328.50, is what Gold should not be able to overcome.
0% base is 1313.70.
And Trend identifier ( sentiment ) is 1309.15.
With the High Low and Close the market left on Friday I don't see it going higher than 1330 yet.
If it does a clear movement above it with consolidation I will not sell there anymore.
But opening price can change the picture tho,
Anyway what do I know,
Enjoy your weekend.
OnursoyVolkan TheZabisyu
Agreed all except trend identifier is 1309,55 :)

And exactly agreed that "If it does a clear movement above it with consolidation I will not sell there anymore." If this sentence comes true, i will wait for sell until the price touches to my green line 2 which is at 1347-1348 $
OnursoyVolkan TheZabisyu
Yes bro, but i said above it is hard to predict correct time. So that i will try to catch price labels when the price touches them.
TheZabisyu OnursoyVolkan
Anyway I like the Ide about sell. It is like free guaranteed 4k for Monday, minimum.
Keep it up.
TheZabisyu TheZabisyu
OnursoyVolkan TheZabisyu
Thank u for your opinions. See you.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out