I'm selling Today all my GLD and IAU stocks. I don't see clear trends, S&P & DJI making new records. I will step aside and wait for new entry. I want to see strong break out from at least the small triangle and first support at app. 1342.
It could reopen with gap and honestly I don't know which side N/S will be.
If gold goes back to 1336,50 today I might reopen small GLD position for swing trading. Last few days were nice and predictable for making few $.