The structure on the 4 hour chart is relatively obvious in terms of the previous impulse that resulted in the break. However the consolidation does not look right to me. This does not mean off course that it cannot be completed already, it only means that I will wait a bit longer until the structure shows me a high probability trade opportunity.
The arrows show an indication of my preferred scenario. The main trade however will be the continuation. If we see price continue higher from here I simple wait for the next consolidation.
Let's see whether we see the leg lower for wave C soon before a major buy trade might present itself.
updates will follow.