- Everyone is Busy with Daily and Hourly charts,So I have stepped back and trying to shed some light on Monthly as it is at a very Crucial Decision point.
- Falling Trend line from all time Highs we hit in 2011 is here to decide the faith of Gold ;)
- Short Term Correction at least to $1200 is expected in coming month or two, it may not come in light of some Big Global Risk event.
- Big Supply zone at $1500 - $1600 which is also a important Fib level.
- Best Demand Zone from a Decade perspective is lying at $980 - $890 which again is a important fib level.
- Medium Term Traders Look to Buy around $1200 levels and look for break of the falling trend line.
- Long Term Investors should Buy around the marked Demand Zone as it will offer them best risk to reward ratio.
I hope i have not disappointed anyone neither Bulls Nor Bears :) I have something for everyone ;)