I feel very confused. I had no sleep during weekends, and I was all in analysis, and I still cannot find the answer.
On one template I get that Gold should reach 1193. Other lot stronger template suggest Gold is going up to 1383 as I don't get sell signal!
The same goes fro eur/usd as I will be longing it Monday.
I am scared here to make a wrong call because a lot of people in bad positions wait for me to say -release the hedge short, we are going up!
I will not sleep this night and monitor signals and frequency that price move in, as well analyse the behaviour of , all I know is that people will try to short from 1250, that will be a mistake, but let them do it. The question that matters here is when to release the sell.
Chance that Price will move up is bigger than price moving doen, but I am afraid about 1232-35.
I will be online most of the time, and I will update with confirmation right once I get it, but if we pass 35 I think we should be fine. Like I said I will update, u can trust me I won't set you up and disappear, it just takes really hard work to analyse what will happen if you get a fight between two powerful strategies!
Bear with me here!
Gold is open and week has strated! I wish us success. Talk to you soon!
But Like I said you even if we drop to 1193 gold will be back up to see 1383. It is not time to close the short trade yet.
Like I said I am not getting short signal so we CAN pass 1235 today, but on Frequency template the target still remains 1193. And Target 1383 up there.
Permanent Volume target remains the same 1180 ( as it is a yearly level ) it is not moving and cannot be invalidated, and in this idea I described what happens if we see it and what happens if gold go up without seeing it.
Those who just opened short with me at 30ish, move your stops to BE now. We are at 25ish.. Transition TP level.. if we break here, we go lower.
Supporting downward movement. Not bad, Hands rised for bottom targets, so we don't have business here anymore any time soon this year!
If 1193 come it is not yet a confirmed bottom, so DO NOT close the hedge sells there ( talking to people with bad long position ) If we get a reversal signs, I will check what is the frequency pivot that we need to cross back up in order to be in a safe phase, and then I will tell you to release the hedge and take profits from hedge short order, if price go lower below 1193 it's not bad.. as it will reverse anyway, so this will be my first Buy order from 1194.
I am still running the second half of short order from 1231 with TP 1194.
1193 still valid.
Gold did not pass 1235 upwards yet..
And holding the Half of that short from 31
This one sentence can be worth a lot of burned accounts. Trade with care.
I think we can predict how the banks intend to manipulate the markets, we can make a lot of money.