Assuming equal negative yields relating waves III & V, then a value of 942 is obtained as the final target of wave A. It may be interesting to note, that a similar "pressure-release" pattern can be observed in the chart of FXY .
1) IF wave V should be a Expanding-LDT,
THEN subwaves of wave V should be named as 1-2-3-4-5 ! ?
THEN wave V has substructure 3-3-3-3-3 !
2) IF subwave 5 (your subwave e) of wave V should be a ZigZag a-b-c (or double ZigZag, or Triple ZigZag),
THEN today wave b may be finish ?
THEN next wave c should be developed, with target 941 ?
Your numbering is equally ok. I did not want to add too much coding on the chart. We are currently in e.2, which in all probability will be subdivided into 3 sub-waves as was c-d that took place in November 2014-January 2015. The minor waves e.2.a and e.2.b are complete and currently e.2.c is developing.
(1) FullTimeProTrader, for his correct identification of wave I ending, with a 5 sub-wave formation (good ideas should always be adopted), and also diverting me from the standard A-B-C correction pattern.
(2) LighthouseKeeper for providing me yesterday with a chart proof (FXY) I required for making an action comparison with gold.
(3) My own contribution concerning the "pressure-release" concept (spring action analogy) as well as the equal yield criterion with regard to waves III & V. The PR concept has occupied me for a long time, and a similar remark of mine was published in the excellent report "Gold Price Analysis" by Florian Grummes, April 27,2015, GOLD-EAGLE.