MoneyPatterns
Short

XBI – Lower Gaps to Fill

AMEX:XBI   SPDR SERIES TRUST SPDR S&P BIOTECH ETF
Per request.
Credit to tuparkshakur for bringing this to my attention.

Trade Entry
Not personally entered in this trade.
But the questioned trade of June Expiry $77 Puts looks good with details mentioned.

Chart Details
Price is working in a channel between $73 and $100.
Current yellow Daily trend line shows price headed down. This would be my stop (yellow line).
Gaps to fill down to $76.
Below $91 is 10WeekMA price cross for Bearish confirmation.

About Me
https://www.moneypatterns.com/home
YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC29CA1Q...
Thank you for liking, commenting, throwing up a chart, following, or viewing.
I am not a financial advisor. My comments and reviews are based on what I do with my personal accounts.
Website will be ready for launch mid-January 2020. Thank you for your patience while I try to juggle everything and maintain the same standards.
Disclosure - I am long BTCUSD , GBTC . Short term GDX Bullish , SPXS Bullish , SHAK Bullish , MCD Bullish , LEVI Bullish , DIS Bearish .

Comments

Thank you, @MoneyPatterns

I appreciate this awesome quick vid to get your take on the TA of this ticker. I'm hoping for this to be a black diamond slope down! Will report back!
+1 Reply
MoneyPatterns tuparkshakur
@tuparkshakur, Thank you brother. I always appreciate your support and letting me know how you did on your trades.
Glad we both rocked it last week and this week with the burger plays - BYND, SHAK, MCD
Where's the beef??? In our pocket LOL :)
+1 Reply
tuparkshakur MoneyPatterns
@MoneyPatterns, I played a good handful of your recommendations. I'm gonna write down on my to-do's to update your posts with my results. MCD is rippin' right now!
+1 Reply
MoneyPatterns tuparkshakur
@tuparkshakur, I really appreciate you bro. If you make money I am happy. If you give me a review that is just awesome.
Reply
So should one wait until it gets down to 93/92$ to short?
Reply
MoneyPatterns Abigail1801
@Abigail1801, I would be waiting until break of 10WeekMA. That was around $91.
You could jump the gun at $92. The only uncertainty is all this Fed Repo liquidity making the market continue up past stops and corrections.
Unnatural market forces at work. Overall trend is bullish, so be careful with anything bearish.
I went bearish on DIS for 2 days. Stopped going down, in limbo now.
Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out