2. The term used to describe Bitcoin institutions as Whale most likely originated from this book.
3. What is the true symbolic meaning of the Pyramid Eye printed in US one dollar bill? The official explanation it is called the Eye of Providence (or the eye of God) and the Pyramid is symbolizing new world order and eternity.
4. Those who are highly trained in cryptology should notice the Pyramid actually is divided into two separated parts and that logically cannot be the symbol of Unity as speculated by most history professors. The upper part actually looks more like an Unidentified Flying Object with a creepy eye looking down the lower part of the pyramid. With this kind of symbolic power, do you think Bitcoin can replace the supremacy status of US currency?
5. Those who believe in the theory that big institutions are buying Bitcoin so it must be a safe heaven currency should buy the fascinating non-fiction book "Billion Dollar Whale: The Man Who Fooled Wall Street" from Amazon for $25 and read it carefully.
6. Chart analysis in NY time zone.
7. Have a safe journey :)