Bitcoin (XBT) Trade @alanmasters - [XBT][LONG][10X][48.27% ROE]

BITMEX:XBT   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar Index

Leverage: 10X

Buy In: $3615 - $3630

Time Frame: 4H


(1) $3655
(2) $3705
(3) $3760
(4) $3800

Stop Loss: Close 4H candle below $3567.

Profit Potential: 48.27% ROE

Capital Allocation: <5%.

(Low risk, high reward).

Here is our Bitcoin (XBT) trade as promised.

I will be posting a Bitcoin ( BTCUSD ) update soon.

Your support is truly appreciated.

Make sure to hit LIKE to support your author and make sure you receive many more profitable and secure trades.


Comment: Action might be on its way. We have a Pin Bar on the 30mins chart. (Note: This candle is yet to close):
Comment: While we wait... Take a look at this other trade: OAXBTC on Binance (120% PP):
Comment: This signal here is good for our trade. This is a "Dragon fly Doji" on the 1H time frame chart:
Comment: At the same time, take a closer look at the black line, which is the moving average 200 (MA200). Bitcoin's move has been rejected 4 times in a row while it continues to decline. If this resistance can be broken, a move up can happen smoothly so we can hit our targets.

Here is the chart:
Comment: LRCBTC on Bittrex & Binance (+70% Profits)
Comment: Another nice trade while we wait: ZILBTC +50%

Comment: Bitcoin's price (XBT) has been rejected by MA200 more times than what I would like to admit. EMA10 is also in play working as support.

So we are looking at MA200 as resistance and EMA10 as support. Short term, pretty easy... So still sideways:
Trade active
Comment: You can track my latest Bitcoins (BTCUSD) updates here:
This trade idea will be used for this XBT LONG trade.

Thanks for the support.
Comment: XBT LONG +37.2% ROE.

Enjoy the profits.

Raise stop loss above buy in.

Show me your support (like, comment & follow)...



(1) $3655 -Reached
(2) $3705 -Reached
(3) $3760 -Reached
(4) $3800
Comment: Looking at the 1h chart which we were tracking earlier, the retrace is looking pretty good. There isn't much bear volume, and the candles are forming the classic bull flag as a continuation pattern.

Our main support on the way down is sitting at $3680. This is a strong support marked by a Fib. level, EMA10 and EMA300:
Looking at the 4 hours chart, EMA100 is the next strong support at $3700. Bitcoin (XBT) is now safely trading above EMA10 and EMA50 on this time frame. This is a very good signal, we can expect to hit our last target and more.


Comment: Check this trade and hit LIKE if you LIKE it... :)

Comment: We touched our main support, we should test our resistance next after this:
Comment: I've marked our next support on the chart:
Comment: Our main support is holding and XBT is breaking above our descending channel... This still needs time to develop though:
The Best Altcoins Trades | Discount 🔥90END

➡️ Alts, Chars & FREE trades +Telegram

📊Join Me on Binance!



good analyze Alan, some people think you are rubbish, but i think you are very very good
+4 Reply
Thanks a lot @Allec your message is truly appreciated.
+1 Reply
Allec alanmasters
@alanmasters, if you have time please take a look at youtube: allec bitcoin trading and say what you think about it, for the most people it's amazing. i need some good traders to analyze this THX...
@Allec, I'll be watching it now.
Allec alanmasters
@alanmasters, thx, system is awesome. Keep watching, see the results.
being a US resident my options to trade legally with leverage is impossible. hopefully the future changes on that and us based exchanges allow for that. anyway always good to ready your publications on the front.
+2 Reply
alanmasters WolfpackCrypto
@WolfpackCrypto, Thanks a lot for the support.
Damn, you really are putting out a lot of profit since a month or so back. High frequency high quality. I am impressed. Will be interesting to see this signal play out since I have a different bias. Have a great weekend and dont work yourself to death. :)
+2 Reply
alanmasters Krypto99
@Krypto99, Thanks a lot.

May you share your view?
+1 Reply
Krypto99 alanmasters
@alanmasters, Well it is quite simple reasoning. Volume is insanely low and we keep dropping with price slowly going up. No momentum to break those hard resistance levels above and i believe that for those that wants to make an effort of hiking BTC price they would need the rocket fuel that sits waiting at lower levels ranging between 3,2k-3,4k. Dont want to share any charts but i think you get the gist of what im trying to say. :)
+1 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out