Bitcoin Moves To $4500 Next According TA (Support + Resistance)
Of course, it is possible...
Let's take a look at the 3D Time Frame chart so that we can show you what we are seeing...
Perhaps you want to hit LIKE now before we get started...
Thanks a lot for the support.
What can we learn by looking at Bitcoin ( XBTUSD ) on the 3 Days (3D) chart:
- Let's start with the last candle that closed. XBTUSD is showing a full green candle with the highest since the 18th of December. This candle fully confirms the break above EMA10 (green line) which gives increases Bitcoin's potential when it comes to TA.
- The next signal is the downtrend line from the 27th November, also marked (red dashed line) on the chart. Our full green candle with above-average closed above this trendline, signaling strength. Two days after the breakout and still remains above it holding strong.
- is and at its highest since September 2018, that's 5 months. The highest it has been in 5 months.
- The is trending up and gaining momentum.
- The next strong resistance is sitting at $4241, which is marked by the 24th December's peak, followed by $4423 which is marked by late Novembers peak and EMA50 ($4503). So the next target for Bitcoin , if it can break above $4241, is the $4420 - $4500 range, this is where the strongest resistance will be met. If this level is broken, Bitcoin can continue its climb up. I will share a new analysis with the targets that follow.
- The main support on this time frame is EMA10, which is sitting at $3700. For Bitcoin to go it needs to close below this level. As long as we remain above it, the above analysis remains valid. If it breaks down and closes below it, then a new analysis is needed as the possibilities of additional bear action increases.
My View: Bitcoin wants to break to the upside with the least amount of retrace possible. I believe this can happen within the next few days. 3-5 Days max for the next breakout.
The chart signals and indicators are pointing to a breakout to the upside. I also agree with the charts on this part.
What about you, where you think Bitcoin is headed next?
Share your charts and opinions in the comments section below...
Thanks for the support.
Now sits above EMA100 on the daily time frame. This is the resistance to conquer right now. Things are looking good:
We still aim for our targets as mentioned in the analysis above.
Thanks a lot for the support.
Total Cryptocurrency Market Cap. excluding Bitcoin (Full Long Term Analysis w/ Targets):
Total Market Cap. including Bitcoin:
I am expecting additional bullish action.
I will post an update on the daily time frame.
Thanks a lot for reading.
ADAH19 (+40% in 3 days)
BCHH19 (+32.9% profits in 3 hours)
LTCH19 (+175% ROE next target)/
XRPH19 (+46.8% profits in 4 hours)
See you at $4500 :D
I am looking forward to it.
I even closed by XBT SHORT for the retrace as the charts have been signaling lots of strength so far.
As per Technical Analysis it's "delaying" (as per inidicators and everything what follows), but it's making it up now.
Long from 3800 to 4250.
Short to 4000.
Long to 4450.
Open short then :)