ezpi

BTCUSD / TD9 on weekly; waiting for 2h-12h TD9 confirmations

Short
KRAKEN:BTCUSD   Bitcoin / U.S. Dollar
Looking forward in June I believe we will see at least 1-2 weeks (more likely 3 weeks) of red.
I'm looking for another lower TF confirmation to enter short here.

On weekly we have:
- lower HIGH (we did not break previous february 2020 high)
- TD9 confirming over the next 23h
- volume decreasing upward
- OBV going negative on most TFs

Trade setup:
looking for 2h-12h TD9 confirmation over the next 2-6 days to enter a short, below 10k
targets would be fib levels relative to (feb->march dump) ~ (march->may rally)
i think the lowest we would see is 0.5 fib retracement so lower than 5k i dont think is going to happen (i hope it doesnt)
my primary target would be high 6xxx or low 7xxx as bottom

what would invalidate this trade setup?
- making a higher-high (HH) above 10.6k closing on 12h or D plus lower TFs
- breaking above and holding 12h or D on the ATH down-trend-line
- another strong indicator would be closing the currently weekly candle (closing in ~22h) above. if we do that, i wont be looking for a short and will be staying out of any trade.
Trade closed: target reached: Well that was easy....
closed out the whole thing between 3% and 5.5%.
I margin trade on 5x leverage only.
didnt get the whole wick down but thats fine with me.
Disclaimer

The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, financial, investment, trading, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView. Read more in the Terms of Use.