- Heikin-Ashi shows a consolidation pattern.
- haDelta, DMO and EWO show some positive divergence
- fast crossed up above signal line -> consolidation
- support is at 995 (Kijun)
- components started to flatten -> loss of strong momentum, consolidation
- Heikin-Ashi is swing now, but price hits Kijun and Kumo. is 939-946. A close above could open space to a swing target area of 975-995.
- There is also some chance for a pattern.
- EWO is still below zero, but shows some positive divergence.
Reduce shorts, get ready for a swing long.