- setup is still bullish: Tenkan above Kijun, Kumo is , Price is above Kumo and what is important now it is trying to climb back above Kijun Sen too! Chikou Span (lagging line) still above past candles, and actually turns up.
- Heikin-Ashi candle may signal end of pull back, and possible start of price action again. haOscillator crosses up, but both haDelta and haOscillator still located below zero. We need one more day for a confirmation.
- EWO seems to be turning up again. Possible start of 5th wave (wave count starts from 975)
- Key levels: Kijun Sen at 1130+, then Tenkan at 1150.
- is slowly turning back towards neutral from .
- As I wrote on Twitter earlier, there has been quite some . Since then price has improved a lot.
Heikin-Ashi signal is , especially with a new haDelta/SMA3 cross above zero.
- haDelta and EWO show positive divergence, EWO is picking up to zero.