1. 7-Year cycle in XPTUSD is bottoming out right now.
2. We are seeing a backtest of the initial breakout similar to what happened in 2000-2001
3. XPTUSD production is going to see major cutbacks moving forward from South Africa
4. Above ground stocks are winding down which has put extreme pressure on prices for the last 4 years
5. Should the DYX fail to breakout decisively over 102 before the end of 2016, then the ZARUSD could strengthen.
I would buy in, but with such a drop it's looking bad.
In 2017, three government mints (South Africa, UK and Austria) are releasing platinum bullion coins for the first time which is interesting.
For me to chaotic, I will pass on it.