I would also appreciate it if you could leave a comment below with some original insight.
In this post, we'll be taking a technical approach in analyzing the notorious cryptocurrency: XRP
- XRP has been consolidating within a descending on the
- It broke out of the formation, and is undergoing a phase of pullback
- Prices are currently trading below the 20 ( )
- We are also seeing resistance near the 0.236 resistance, where it converges with the resistance
- However, the ( ) shows signs of bullishness, as it has broken out of the long term descending resistance
- What's worth noting for XRP's is the Moving Average Convergence Divergence ( )
- The price history demonstrates that there has been big breakouts after the formation of a golden cross of the
- As such, we could anticipate a breakout to take place once again
- On the shorter time frame, the 4 hour chart demonstrates a pattern, with prices looking to break out imminently
Don't predict the market. The future is all about preparation, not prediction. Take it by levels, and play by probabilities.