this could go either way I don't have much to say here as I am just throwing out two very likely possibilities, nothing is certain in this crypto market. the market could always do something crazy and amazing , lets watch and see
I would not enter any new positions here. I would wait to see confirmation on up or down and how strong...
xrp has clearly pushed thru all three levels of resistance that were set to watch and now we look for a major jump if volume holds and increases.