So hopefully everyone made some good gains on the stage 1 pump of XRPBTC .
I expect consolidation over a week or so before the stage 2 pump to 20k+ sats .
Looking at the big picture for XRPBTC you'll see the fractals and historic patterns.
Note in particular:
- 280 bars between cycles
- stage 1 & stage 2 pumps are approximately halving (50% less) than the previous pump stages in the previous cycle
- blue are the converging
- yellow is a possible parabola
The halving of stage 1 & stage 2 pumps starts to show a symmetrical triangle or bull flag/pennant forming over years and converging 2021/2022 for a breakout to the upside from there ( IMO ).
Thoughts are my own and not investing advice.
Good luck! :)
- similar chart/trading patterns
- relatively the same price levels
- even the days of the month match up!
Freaky... coincidence? Probably :)
Also, note that XRP lead the bull run in late 2017.
I was meant to point it here: