- Price Action is a trading technique that allows me to read the market and make subjective trading decisions based on the recent and actual price movements.
- is a pair of parallel that form a chart pattern for a stock or commodity. Channels may be horizontal, ascending or descending. When prices pass through and stay through a representing support or resistance.
- is a form of that finance I use to analyze financial market cycles and forecast market trends by identifying extremes in investor psychology, highs, and lows in prices, and other collective factors.
- is a theory that explains the interaction between the supply of a resource and the demand for that resource . The theory defines the effect that the availability of a particular product and the desire (or demand) for that product has on its price. Generally, low supply and high demand increase price. In contrast, the greater the supply and the lower the demand, the price tends to fall.
- are a critical part of trend analysis because it can be used to make specific trading decisions and identify when a trend is about to reverse.
"Highly volatile investment product. Past performance is not an indication of future results. The content is intended for educational purposes only and should not be considered as investment advice. Your capital is at risk."