Today we want to give you another great insight with regard to potential money influx.
This time we will take into consideration global debt money which is estimated at $ 215 trillion.
Again, thanks to visualcapitalist.com and Jeff Desjardins for great insightful infographics.
We derived data from the webpage above. If you want more check their website.
So, down to the point.
I think we all know that Ripple does a great job with their product, tech and business development.
They have right now over 100 customers including Santander, American Express , Credit Agricole.
In terms of dominance, XRP is almost at the same level as ETH (XRP dominance is 10,3% and ETH 10,6%).
So let’s assume
• 10 % of the global money goes into crypto
• From that money, XRP gets 10%
• XRP money influx will be $2,15 trillion
• This is 100 times more compared to the current market cap ($22 billion)
• As a result we would obtain the price $55
• Current price is $0,55
This is again a massive amount of money.
That can happen because:
• This is a widely recognizable product
• They actually solve a serious and expensive problem (international money transfer)
• They have many institutional customers
• They are backed by a massive community
When can that happen?
We don’t know. It can take 3 maybe 5 or maybe 10 years. Time will tell.
It happens with BTC every couple of months or years.
August 13 – BTC - $100
Dec 13 - 1 BTC - $1000
Feb 17 - 1 BTC - $1000
Nov 17 - 1 BTC - $10000
Of course every time we have a massive rally we have a great correction but this might be an advantage. Remember, go upstream.
Buy low sell high. Don’t let the emotions influence you.
So Guys. What do you think of such scenario? Is it likely? If you think yes when that can happen?
Do you have any other news with regards to new products, customers of Ripple network?
Thank you for being here.
Remember this is long-term analysis. Buying now is very risky as we expect a short-term correction.