Ripple vs US Dollar Chart Signals
- Ripple has been in a long bear market, retracing for a full 2 years period... The bottom might be in already.
- Trading has been going lower and lower. momentum is dropping.
- Ripple moved below the strong support (marked blue) just to quickly bounce above it. Last time this level was broken a new bull run followed. Right now this level was tested as support and Ripple managed to close above it... This is a strong signal.
- Long-term higher lows (1, 2, 3).
- on both indicators, & (charts below).
- Break above EMA10.
- above 40 (which is strong on the weekly).
with the MACD:
with the RSI:
Additional details can be seen on the chart.
Where do you think Ripple (XRPUSD) is headed in 2020?
Share your thoughts and charts in the comments section below.
Maybe if they used XRP for the banks they sign up instead of an internal crypto that no retail investor owns, then this could be anything. Unfortunately, it isn't, won't be, and I can only assume Ripple made this only to make money for their other side of the business to thrive off.
If it made it to 3$ it would overtake BTC in no1. position and we know that will not happen.
Prefer to invest in something that doesn't have trillions of coins owned by the developers. Pump and dump that coin Ripple, it is all you are good at.
Much prefer to buy BTC, make much more money than this pile of junk coin.