AhmedAlii

WHATS ALL THE XRP FOMO ABOUT ? SOON WE WILL GO TO 0.10$

BITFINEX:XRPUSD   XRP / U.S. Dollar
REDACTED XRP INTRA-DAY BREAKDOWN - 20/03/19 - PRIORITY SERVICE

What has occurred since our last INTRA-DAY BREAKDOWN FOR XRP ?

TO CONCLUDE:
1. BEARISH CONFIRMATION PRICE TO 0.28$ AND 0.25$ IS 0.304$. IF YOU ARE MORE RISK PRONE AND WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE EARLIER, YOU CAN ENTER ON A BREAK OF 0.311$ PRICE FLOOR.
2. 0.32$ IS CURRENT SUPPORT AND IF EMA IS USED AS SUPPORT AT THIS LEVEL, EXPECT MAXIMUM UPWARD ACTIVITY TO 0.335-0.34$ - a break above this level discredited Lower high formation.
3. There is a chance we could be stuck in a range between 0.32$ and 0.35$ before any break.
4. DONT FOMO, MAXIMUM UPWARD POTENTIALS ARE AT 0.35$ AND 0.39$.
5. FINAL BUY ZONES OF 0.15-0.10$ ARE STILL IN THE BOOKS!

REVIEW:
1. We saw our bearish confirmation price to 0.28$ and 0.25$ respectively triggered once. This was not suitable but many priority members will know I stated that was just an interim wick.
2. Current support price of 0.32$ was held up very well all in all and the price range was predicted very well with the ceiling coming in at 0.335$.
3. We were stuck in a range.
4. Maximum upward potential was never hit.
5. FINAL BUY ZONES STILL IN THE BOOKS.

We will do the top down style analysis that you should have become accustomed to by now to look at possible price direction.

WHAT CAN BE SEEN ON THE DAILY CHART FOR XRP ?
- On our daily price chart, we can see that we are currently at supports intersecting and price creating a doji candlestick to indicate weakening trend and price reversal. We can also see that EMA resistance is reducing further and further now, making its way down to 0.3775$.
- Looking at our momentum indicators, we can see that we are at last straw of support and a rejection from this level to lows of at least 0.311$ could be likely and this would lead to a drop in daily RSI to just above 40 level. Moreover, on RSI , ROC we can see that there is tendency to retest 47 level RSI/ROC support at the minute.


WHAT CAN BE SEEN ON THE 4 HOURLY CHART ?
- On our candlestick chart, we can see that We hit a ceiling at exactly 0.33$ and this correlates with resistance on our momentum indicators. Moreover, you can see we are seeing a tendency to retest point of crossover between the two trend lines . Lastly a break of 0.31193$ will indicate price action to 0.28$ and 0.29$.
- Looking at our momentum indicators, we can see that RSI resistance at 70 level has been rejected from and now we look like we are heading for 40 level RSI at the minimum once again on XRP. Moreover, looking at RSI/ROC we can see tendency to go back to the 39 Level on this indicator.


WHAT CAN BE SEEN ON OUR HOURLY CHART FOR XRP ?
- On our price chart, we can see that after testing the ceiling of 0.33$ the bears look like they are heading to 0.32104$ price floor after seeing much needed momentum. None the less, looking at our bigger time frames, its possible to actually see lows of 0.318.
- Looking at our momentum indicators, we can see that RSI is currently at support of just under 60 level RSI . Moreover, RSI/ROC looks like its near support level of 47 level.


TO CONCLUDE:
1. XRP WILL MOST LIKELY DROP TO SUPPORTS AT 0.32$ AND THEREAFTER, MAXIMUM UPWARD CAPACITY IS TO 0.377$ AND EVEN MORE SO BETWEEN 0.34-0.35$.
2. 0.304$ IS STILL THE BEARISH CONFIRMATION PRICE TO 0.28$ AND 0.25$. THE LEAST CONSERVATIVE BEARISH CONFIRMATION PRICE IS 0.311$.
3. WE ARE LIKELY TO TEST HIGHS OF 0.34-0.35$ CONSERVATIVE TARGETS AND EVEN MORE SO TO 0.377$ INCREASE BEFORE DROPPING TO OUR DOWNWARD TARGETS OF 0.28$ AND 0.25$.
4. OUR FINAL BUY ZONE STILL REMAINS AT 0.15-0.10$ :)

** PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ANALYSIS IS IN A REDACTED FORM, AND FULL FORM FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES CAN ONLY BE SEEN BY PAYING PRIORITY MEMBERS **

PLEASE SEE RELATED IDEAS DOWN BELOW ;) & don't forget to stay up to date with our calls by following our Instagram and telegram channels down below AND ON OUR TRADINGVIEW PAGE - CALL AFTER CALL CORRECT!
Trade closed: target reached: ETH INTRA-DAY BREAKDOWN - 21/03/19

What has occurred since our last INTRA-DAY BREAKDOWN FOR ETH ?

OUR LAST BREAKDOWN ENDED WITH THE FOLLOWING CONCLUSIONS :

To conclude:
1. Expect bearish activity to continue on the whole and price is restricted to the upside to a maximum price of 122$. Even more so in real time, we can constrict this even further to 118-120$.
2. Following a rejection from these levels, then our targets to the downside for support lay at 111$, 107$ and 103$.
3. A break of final support at 103$ will signal to us a drop to 80$ support once again but we must realise that 103$ support is very strong and a break of this level is least likely.
4. Confirmation prices for SHORTS - 115$ IN THE SCENARIO OF A STRAIGHT DROP AND 118$ IN THE SCENARIO OF A REJECTION FROM 120-122$ RESISTANCE ZONES.


REVIEW:
1. Bearish activity was continued and price restrictions to the upside of 122$ were maintained.
2. Following the rejection from 122$, we saw ETH price drop to our targets of 111$,107$, and 103$.
3. Final break of support at 103$ was not achieved. As stated in the conclusion it will be the most difficult to break through 103$ price floor.
4. CONFIRMATION PRICE OF 118$ WAS USED AND WORKED EXACTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH A REJECTION FROM 120-122$ SELL WALL!
WHY fall, 100% up out of falling wedge so far Ok i takes some time, but it will break-out, and yes if it breaks down, get out!!!!.
But history repeats. 90% chance go up 10% go down. I take my chance for going up
Reply
@Allec, Lmao
Reply
Allec AhmedAlii
@AhmedAlii, Yeah i know, i had a big order at 7600 support, so all good
Reply
XRPUSD is gonna fall, but i dont think that 0.10 is possible.
Check out my analysis on XRP

Reply
If it goes to 0.10 I'll stack at minimum 500k. However I find it hard to believe itll be this easy to make money like ur suggesting
Reply
Permabears about to find out we’re in a 20 year crypto bull market
+2 Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Help Center Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing TradingView Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out