XRPUSD - There is a chance that the correction will soon be over which will result in the 3rd impulse with a target of 80 cents or we could have a small pull-back correction before dumping 1 more time to make a new low and then we start the impulse upwards to the same target.
Before you buy make sure you wait for a decent sized impulse, for example ( 28 cents up to 31 cents ), let it correct and then look for your flags on the smaller time frame to get into the action for the next move.
I wouldn’t sell here even though we could just dump right now for a new low, it is way too risky and the reversal will probably be extremely fast if it does go down from here. The risk/reward ratio is not worth it.
My opinion would be to wait for a good buy set-up.
If you would like me to forecast a specific pair that I have not covered, feel free to comment it down below!
Please don’t forget to like & give me a follow if you like what you see.