RIPPLE Might Soon Make Another Spike - But Be Careful!

Hello Friends!

Let us just jump in. We are here taking a look at the 4h XRPUSD Chart! In an earlier post I warned you about bearish divergence 2 times. Everything looked oh so fine, but we just kept falling, as I predicted. Hereafter we were making out with the 78,6 % retracement level for a long time. After some time, Ripple did what it tends to do, making these crazy spikes from time to time.

I warned you about buying Ripple, because it's like reading the same story over and over again. We don't see any confirmation from Ripple that we will have a reversal. Even though Ripple had a chance to break out from it Inverse HS pattern , it just crashed instead.

And what is the result now? We are back again with our dirty, old ex girlfriend Mss 78,6, where we are getting support at this very moment. As you can see a descending wedge has formed, and Ripple has a chance to use that momentum to break out. Look at the volume bars, they red ones are getting smaller. Bears are losing momentum, and the MACD shows the same.

BUT... I'm here to warn you! If we try to break out now, we will not go far. We are way too close from the other escape, and we will probably run our heads into a a wall or two with MA20 and EMA50 just above our heads. The Bollinger Bands also confirms that.

D4 loves you <3

Please give a LIKE and FOLLOW. And remember next Wednesday. It will be crazy. We are gonna crash that party and D4 will throw presents around to his followers!! LIKE, LIKE <3
Comment: Hey my lovely Crypro-Family!

As you can see, the rumors and hack of Binance yesterday has also affected Ripple! It also made a crazy drop in price within no time, and have made almost the same pattern as BTC.

A bear flag has been created, which means we can go lower.

I would still advice to stay out of the game at the moment and be patient. It's really hard to predict what's going to happen when crazy FA stuff like that happens. We need to calm things down first.

Please give a like and follow for more updates. D4 loves you <3


-Premium Signals Daily 💰
-BTC Overview 📈
-Market Upd 💻
-TA Edu- Be a BOSS 👨‍🎓

**Normal Price: 10 ETH/Y**

Save $500 -NOW 5 ETH/Y (2 days left)


Thanks man for that helpful TA :)
+2 Reply
So if we understand well, we just have to wait a bit more tos ee confirmation either way. Either wait for a frank breakout towards H& S , or wait for a fall towards next Fibonacci level right ?
+2 Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out