- decreased to a halt. (incoming breakout)
- EMA50 working as support.
- Very tight stop loss (low risk, high reward).
- We also have a pattern, which is and hidden .
- Target and stop loss on chart.
If you enjoyed this post, please hit LIKE.
Thanks a lot for reading.
XRPZ18 4H Analysis:
- After XRP hit its peak on the 20th November, it started to retrace.
- Retrace went as far down as to break below EMA200 (orange) but this was a fake breakout as the price moved back up quickly. Below EMA200 we have EMA300 which is the gray line.
- Now, volume is decreasing with bullish signals building up. EMA200 is the next support and we still have EMA300 above our stop loss.
- So looking at the uptrend, and the bullish signals mentioned before, we have the probability of the break going up.
- For this reason we open for LONG... and in case our trade goes bad, we have a very tight stop loss.
We are also making good profits with NAVBTC and soon UKGBTC.
Here is the chart: