- Tenkan/Kijun is in weak cross
- Chikou Span likely makes a weak cross too above Price candles.
- weekly HA candle is small body with lower and higher wicks, haDelta crossing back above SMA3
- last two weekly candles touched Kijun Sen, which prove to be good support
Most likely the pull back wave is over with this week's candle. It means after a Kijun Sen retest Price is ready to go higher from here. Watch 414-416 level, as a weekly break above the horizontal supp/res and the Kumo will open space for a longer term move.
- Price attempted a Kumo break, but in fact the Kumo blocked the move. 366 proved to be a good support for Corn . Now Price is back to the Kumo, trades between Tenkan and Kijun. We can say this is still a consolidation with Price trading at short term equilibrium.
- HA candles are green with haDelta and its SMA3 well above zero line. Oscillator is .
- If Price breaks above Kijun Sen and later above the Kumo too, that will open space ahead of a stronger move. 415 is a key level on the too.
Strategy is: buy on dips until Price holds above 366, the way is more likely up.