- After testing Kumo, in last 6 weeks price dropped below cloud, but again it looks like printing only a higher low. Channel support held for last 2 weeks. setup can not gain momentum until price trades above 353.
- Heikin Ashi started to signal possible slow down in momentum. Consolidation in progress, which may turn into a pull back this week or next.
- Weekly key reversal levels: 390-400 area and 425 above Kumo.
- started to turn back to neutral. Price made its higher low on 17/Nov, since then it is ticking up. First key level is 380+
- Heikin Ashi made a long wicked yesterday. It looks like there was a larger buyer in corn market, and price failed to reverse again. Today candle is , confirmed by haDelta above zero and oscillator in green.
Strategy: hold 0,5 unit long.