- trebdline still holds!
- Price back to equilibrium ard 127,50. -> setup is neutral again (not )
- Heikin-Ashi signal goes firm
Bears do not have good chance until price holds above 126, and they will be really squeezed if price spikes above 128!
Daily - more warning signals!
- EWO turns bullish!
- setup back to neutral from as Price enters Kumo cloud, and is attacking short term .
- weak Tenkan/Kijun cross will happen in few days
- Heikin-Ashi signal is , but haDelta has reached a very high print, and we have 127,85 resistance on the top side.
It looks like an improving market. Short term we may see some pull back to Kijun Sen 126,70+, which would mean some more consolidation within the daily Kumo cloud, but given the early signals, I think close to 127 we'll have to watch buy signals and enter long on the next spike... or else, go long on 128 breakout!
So the bear case is easing. Get ready to enter Long OCO 126,85 limit buy / 128,05 stop buy.