- Major trend and setup is , BUT
- candle and haDelta shows lack of momentum. It looked (still looks) like a reversal and continuation pattern, but somehow buyers don't seem to be strong enough to shoot price higher.
- EWO is ticking lower.
- histogram down
- continuation failed above Kijun. Market could not close above 133.
- Rare to have this: Kijun moves higher faster than Tenkan. Normally Tenkan (9 perios) moves faster and drops below Kijun (26 period). Anyhow it goes, when Tenkan is below Kijun, that is a weak signal.
- Heikin-Ashi candle and haDelta shows indecision
- EWO is up from critical zero, but in a strong bull market it should move quicker up
- Price broke above Kumo, but quickly dipped back. Kijun still holds, that's why I do not rush with selling. Probably as in case Bund , we can see one more spike from here. Question is if price makes a higher high or not? If no move above 133, next selling wave will be more agressive and succesful to break down 100wma and Kumo, to target 131!
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision at Kijun. Price may try to reach above 132'25 once more.
- EWO is still -> wait with trade entry, just observe price action for now.
I will look for a sell signal around 132'25 to enter short, with a stop at 133'06