CBOT:ZN1!   10 YEAR T-NOTE FUTURES - ECBT
44 0 1
I marked the problems with ellipses.

Weekly:
- Major trend and Ichimoku setup is bullish , BUT
- candle and haDelta shows lack of momentum . It looked (still looks) like a bullish reversal and continuation pattern, but somehow buyers don't seem to be strong enough to shoot price higher.
- EWO is ticking lower.
- MACD histogram down

Daily:
- Bullish continuation failed above Kijun. Market could not close above 133.
- Rare to have this: Kijun moves higher faster than Tenkan. Normally Tenkan (9 perios) moves faster and drops below Kijun (26 period). Anyhow it goes, when Tenkan is below Kijun, that is a weak BEARISH signal.
- Heikin-Ashi candle and haDelta shows indecision
- EWO is up from critical zero, but in a strong bull market it should move quicker up

4H:
- Price broke above Kumo, but quickly dipped back. Kijun still holds, that's why I do not rush with selling. Probably as in case Bund             , we can see one more spike from here. Question is if price makes a higher high or not? If no move above 133, next selling wave will be more agressive and succesful to break down 100wma and Kumo, to target 131!
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision at Kijun. Price may try to reach above 132'25 once more.
- EWO is still bullish -> wait with trade entry, just observe price action for now.


I will look for a sell signal around 132'25 to enter short, with a stop at 133'06
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out