Obviously the make it or break it level was 127 on dec . Protected succesfully!
- Look how important 127 is! Touch below Kijun, appr level of Kumo bottom and 100 weeks (!) WMA! Also a multi year key horizontal level is here.
- Ichimou setup is neutral, with bias.
- Heikin Ashi obviously reflects undecision of last two weeks (due to FED)... this will likely change to (more dovish FED -> less selling pressure on bonds)
- Upper key is 130
- 127! -> Kumo, 100 , and retest to previously broken downtrendline extension.
- setup is slowly changing to more again.
- Heikin Ashi suddenly switched to . Everything changed in "minutes" yesterday :-)
Bonds will perform well in any case: either dovish Central Banks will protect them, or in case of further global equity risk-off, they will act as safe haven. Simply bullish!