1. ZNGA recently broke out of it's .
2. and is positive
3. Moving out of
4. Risk/Reward to ( ZNGA usually EPS is neg and REV is positive) https://seekingalpha.com/symbol/ZNGA/ear...
5. 34ma cross above 50ma
1. Buy within the Orange/Red line (NOTE: set stop loss 5c below red line)
1. Buy above Orange line (major resistance) - for breakout (NEEDS and watch the hourly chart).
1. Set a Stop Loss and always honor it (I got burn a few times)
2. Trade with a plan
3. Scale out (take profits where you are comfortable)
4. Move your stops up
Good Luck and Happy trading!
8/4: I bought a few shares and will add if it holds . (SWING)
I'll daytrade only if there is signal with RSI/VOLUME on 5min and hourly chart.
Market has been bearish. I will look for another entry.
I will hold a few shares at break even. Basically, it has to remain above the yellow line.
10/11 stopped out at red line - closed trade.
10/19 ZNGA back to yellow line .. possible re-entry this week 10/22. Will wait for reversal to confirm (watch SPY/IWM)