- After 5 months (!) of range trading Chikou Span hits Price candles. Tenkan and Kijun stay close together, Price is just a bit below Kijun Sen. setup is turning to neutral/less
- Weekly Heikin Ashi candle and haDelta/SMA3 signals a possible move ahead in next weeks
- A Price/Kijun cross would allow gains up to 1060. Since Chikou would then cross past candles, a move to 1100-1150 is also possible.
- Multi layered range, with middle equilibrium area at 997-1007
- setup is neutral as Tenkan, Kijun and Senkou lines stay all together and are flat line.
- Heikin Ashi setup is short term again.
- Please note, that is Price breaks above 1007, that will cause longer term break and a Kumo breakout too. More acceleration would come over 1060.
I started to accumulate some longs again.